My name is Trine (pronounced Trina), and I am the girl behind this blog. I am so exited you stopped by. I can’t wait to get to know you better.
Originally from Denmark, I now live in Oklahoma with my husband, daughter, our dog and two cats. I work full time in the education industry and also run a small homebased business at the side. Let’s have some fun with 10 fast facts about me.
1. I am born, raised and educated in Denmark, but have lived most of my adult life in the US.
2. I love coffee and I don’t start my day without it.
3. I have a sweet tooth and chocolate is a definite weakness of mine. I prefer the white kind.
4. I like to cook and secretly with I had more time and was better at it.
5. While I am not a drinker, I love a good glass of red wine after a long day.
6. I love to read. Books, blogs, magazines, both fiction and non-fiction, whatever I can get my hands on.
7. I love fashion and make-up, but would consider my style very classic. Being on a budget, I am always looking for a good bargain when I shop and love something unique and vintage.
8. I love everything DIY, decor and crafts, however my home does not really reflect that.
9. I can spend hours with my daughter roaming around town checking out vintage furniture boutiques and antique malls. I also have a secret dream of one day owning my own little shop or booth with my style of refurbished furniture, vintage clothes and decor.
10. My dream is to create a cozy home on a budget that I can be proud to show off.
So, grab a cup of your favorite coffee or tea and join me on my journey.